International event on real estate, investment and immigration - GREIMS Moscow will be held on 27-28 February in Moscow, Russia The largest overseas real estate exhibition “MPIRES” in Expocentre was a great success Saint Petersburg - the cultural capital of Russia will become the capital of investment projects on 28-29 November Global Promotion Group opens autumn season! In the first half of 2019, the Georgian economy grew at 5% Global Promotion Group is pleased to present you the next event in Azerbaijan - GREIMS Baku
On September 12-13 the exhibition will be held in Batumi in Radisson Blu Hotel
In September 2018, private exhibitions dedicated to real estate, migration and investment will be held in Georgia for the first time.
On September 12-13 the exhibition will be held in Batumi in Radisson Blu Hotel, and on September 15-16 the exhibition will be held in Tbilisi in Courtyard Marriott Tbilisi.
Global Promotion Group exhibitions differ from fair type exhibitions in their format:
- limited number of participating companies;
- pre-registered and selected audience of only target visitors;
- carefully planned business program.
- Guaranteed meetings with target audience
Each exhibition lasts for 2 days:
- On the first day professionals from the local real estate market visit the event to expand their portfolio and find new partners among the exhibitors. - - -- Participants and visitors gather at a round table to discuss current issues and trends of the real estate market. Agents will be able to communicate personally with representatives of exhibiting companies and listen to series of presentations.
Visitors of the second day are potential customers and investors.
They will be able to communicate personally with exhibitors. Buyers and investors can get acquainted directly with developers and leading foreign agents, and find out the answers to actual questions of property acquisition, second citizenship, residence permit, investments and migration in general.
At the exhibitions in Batumi and Tbilisi, along with the local target audience of visitors, there will also be professionals, clients and investors from the CIS, Gulf Region and Baltics.
For participation in the exhibition, registering for visiting it on the first, or second day, leave an application on the website of the exhibition, or contact the organizers by:+7 985 991 4717, +995 597 00 24 77, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, http://gpg.name, http://georex.ge/.